Entalpia’s story is closely connected with Carmine D’Anna. In September 1992, with great courage and ambition, Mr D’Anna gave life to an Organization that would gain in short time the competitive Leadership in its sector in both Italy and Europe.
With his bravery and his desire to get involved, Mr. D’Anna aimed from the first moment to specialize in producing air conditioning system, tubes for naval, civil, industrial and nuclear application.
After more than twelveyears of factory working, thanks to his tenacity, enterprise and hard-working, Mr. D’Anna is finally determined to start his own business: this new activity would lead, over time, to amazing and unexpected goals.
As it is well depicted by the diagram representing the official logo, the Company’s performance is unceasing, despite difficulties and significant challenges to be addressed.
As a matter of fact, Entalpia moves on firmly combining confidence and reliability, punctuality and rapidity into the workflow. With his industrious, young and ingenious sons, Mr. D’Anna’s creative mind has spread important values like transparency and belonging, placing himself into light throughout National and international territory thanks to his passion and devotion.
With the realization of the new structure, Entalpia can produce over 500.000 kg of ducting per month.
Tons of steel per month
Years of experience
Values and competitiveness factors
A great Company, carefully constructed day by day through a system family which is the preciousness and the real beating heart of every action and activity.
Essential Strenghtpoints are:
- CONTINUOUS RESEARCH AND INNOVATION
- SOLID KNOW HOW AND HIGH-COMPETITIVE
- RAPID PRODUCTION INTERVENTION
- RAPID ADAPTATION TO EVOLUTION AND DINAMIC CHANGES TAKING PLACE IN THIS SECTOR
- FLEXIBLE AND CAREFULLY ORGANIZED OPERATIVE STRUCTURE
- PRECISION, RIGOUR AND DILIGENCE
- WIDESPREAD PRESENCE IN THE WHOLE TARGET MARKET
- EXEMPLARY ITALIAN QUALITY IN BOTH SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
- GREAT MOTIVATION, DRIVING ENERGY
- NEW HEADQUARTER IN CAMPANIA COVERING A SURFACT OF 22.000 SQUARE METERS OF WHICH 8.000 INDOOR SQUARE METERS DEDICATED TO PRODUCTION AND 2.500 SQUARE METERS DEDICATED TO ADMINISTRATION, COMMERCIAL AND TECHNICAL SPACE